- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Our Organisation collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name and Email address) but only if you directly communicate with us.
- Anonymised information (IP address, pages visited, site search terms, tracking cookies, etc) about the way you interact with our website but which cannot be used to personally identify you.
You directly provide Our Organisation with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily contact us via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Organisation collects your data so that we can:
- Answer the queries or feedback that you send to us.
- Analyse the ways in which our website is being used.
We will not share your personal data with our other organisations except to the extent required to carry out these activities.
Our Organisation securely stores your personal data as follows:
- Name, Email address, and previous messages communicated directly with you is stored in our Google Mail account until we delete it.
- Anonymised data within web server logs is stored at our web hosting company Gandi in France for up to 365 days in full and in a highly summarised analytic format indefinitely.
- Anonymised data is also stored in a our Google Analytics account in a summarised format indefinitely.
Our Organisation would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Organisation for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Organisation correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Organisation to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Organisation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Organisation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Organisation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Organisation transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in if you have been given a login account.
- Remembering your specific cookie consent settings.
- Understanding how you use our website so we can improve it.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary / Functional – Our Organisation uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what your cookie consent preferences are.
- 3rd Party / Analytic – Our Organisation deploys Google Analytics to help us understanding your journey through our website, and this uses anonymised tracking cookies. We try to minimise the use of invasive tracking, for instance by not enabling demographic or interest analytic features, and by honouring “Do not track” browser settings.
- 3rd Party / Advertising – Our Organisation does not uses this type cookie.
When you first visit Our Organisation’s website you will be asked for your consent to store the above types of cookies in your browser. We will remember your choice for 12 months before asking you again. If at any time you wish to review or change your consent settings, please visit our Cookie Consent Manager.
Email us at: email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Organisation has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113